THANK YOU!


My buddy Mark Cournoyer giving "Bugaboo" his best

I know this post is long over due. Been crazy busy lately. I sent this out by e-mail as well, but I know I have missed some people as many of you I don't have contact info for, but I wanted to be sure to send a thank you out to each and every person that participated in the "Bugaboo" SMA Awareness WOD this year. It means a great deal to us and really shows how tight the CrossFit community is. We do plan to do this again next year with a few strategic changes. We are looking at a different date so it doesn't interfere with the holidays as much. And we are also considering a different or alternate workout as this one required a GREAT deal of scaling based on the feedback I received...as well as some pretty severe DOMS. For those of you who are interested, I did the WOD twice on Dec 29th, just to be sure I did my fair share. Thanks again very much to everyone who participated. If you have any more pictures or videos that you can to share of your SMA WOD experience please send them over and/or post them at sicfit.com. Thanks!

If you are interested in taking part of this in 2010 please send your contact info or the contact info of anyone you think may be interested to sgibson2001@gmail.com.

-Shane Gibson
http://www.gibsongaragegym.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment